Why Work with Me?
The Unconventional Life offers Boutique Teacher Recruitment services. I will work with you one on one to help you find the best job for you (based on what we have to offer). I will help you through the application, interview and visa application process. I will help make the transition as easy as possible for you answering your questions and providing you with tips and advice as needed. I want to help you make the best decision possible to choose the best job for moving and teaching abroad!
If you’re interested in a job or want to set up a consultation session contact me.
Interested in a Job?
- Make sure you have all the qualifications listed in the job description.
- Do your research on the country and location to make sure it is somewhere you’d be interested in (Have a look at The Blog – ADD LINK for more information!
- Schedule a consultation with me by sending an email to: [email protected]
- Make sure to include your resume
- A scanned copy of your Passport photo
- A scanned copy of Degree and TEFL certifications
- Skype ID
ESL/EFL Teaching Positions in China ~ Locations near Hong Kong! ESL/EFL Teaching Positions in China ~ World International Education (WIE) China is a well-known English Language…
ESL/EFL Teaching Jobs in Thailand! Various locations for Kindergarten, Elementary and High School Positions!! Teach in locations throughout Thailand with Media Kids! There are multiple ESL/EFL…
International Teaching jobs in Kuwait at an Accredited American International School International Teaching jobs in Kuwait ~ If you’re a certified Teacher looking to get…