International Teaching jobs in Kuwait at an Accredited American International School
International Teaching jobs in Kuwait ~ If you’re a certified Teacher looking to get experience teaching abroad, this is a great job for you to teach in the Middle East with a lot of benefits and a safe environment to begin or grow your teaching career!
Experience the Middle East in one of the most interesting cultures along the picturesque shores of the Arabian Gulf. The small Middle Eastern country of Kuwait offers lots of opportunities for exploring a new culture, meeting people from around the world, earning a tax-free salary with premium benefits while enjoying a very comfortable lifestyle.
For more information on the school visit their website: UAS International School
- Elementary, Middle and High School positions at an accredited and well-known American International School
- Tax-free salary (salary level based on experience)
- Accommodation provided
- Orientation and mentorship programs provided in-house
- Opportunities to attend educational conferences
- Medical Benefits
- Return flights once a year to your home country
- Summer and winter paid vacation
- Bachelors Degree in Education required to apply for this position!
- Teachers need to be from a country that is eligible to apply for a work visa in Kuwait – UK, Ireland, Canada, America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience (an asset)
- Experience with the American Core Curriculum (an asset)
- Professional and energetic demeanor
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
If you’re interested in the position please email the following information to [email protected].
- Your earliest start date
- A professional cover letter and resume
- A copy of your Bachelor’s Degree and any other relevant certificates/degrees
- A clear and professional photo
- A scanned copy of your passport
I will be in touch shortly to discuss your application!