Teach EFL In China ~ Public School Positions in Changchun China
Native and Non-Native (European ) Teachers welcome to apply!
Teach EFL in China! – This job is perfect for first-time teachers looking to gain experience teaching abroad or if you’re looking to get your foot in the door to teach EFL in China! The job offers free Chinese lessons, on the job training and a foreigner community to help you get set up as an expat in China.
- Teach EFL in China with Public School Positions available at Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School and High School
- 12-month contract
- 7000 – 18000RMB (negotiated based on experience)
- Hours from Monday to Friday (8am – 4 or 5pm) – 22 teaching hours a week / up to 40 hours with office hours
- Any extra working hours will be compensated
- 30-minute classes, with class sizes up to 20 student
- Flight Subsidy and accommodation provided (Utilities extras)
- Start time is based on teacher’s availability and Visa processing time.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University/College
- 0-2 years teaching experience preferred – New TEFL/TESOL Teacher welcome to apply!!
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred
- Teachers need to be from a country that is eligible to apply for a work visa for teaching ESL in China – UK, Ireland, Canada, America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
- Energetic and professional demeanor
- A criminal background check and medical check will be required for visa application
If you’re interested email your resume, a copy of your passport, and a copy of your TEFL certification to [email protected]
If you’re interested in teaching EFL in China find out more information about Changchun China and see if it’s right for you!
If you want to get TEFL certified before you go abroad (which I would highly suggest!) have a look at some accredited TEFL Courses for more information.