ESL Teaching jobs In China ~ Training Schools in Changchun China
Native and Non-Native (European ) Teachers welcome to apply!
ESL Teaching jobs in China ~ This job is perfect for first-time teachers looking to gain experience teaching abroad or if you’re looking to get your foot in the door teaching in China! The job offers free Chinese lessons, on the job training and a foreigner community to help you get set up as an expat in China.
- ESL Teaching jobs in China available for Training Programs which include private school and after-school programs
- 12-month contract
- 7000 – 18000RMB (negotiated based on experience)
- Hours from 1pm – 7pm with Monday’s and Fridays off – 22 teaching hours a week / up to 40 hours with office hours
- Any extra working hours will be compensated
- 30-minute classes, with class sizes up to 20 student
- Flight Subsidy and accommodation provided (Utilities extras)
- Start time: based on teacher’s availability and Visa application process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University/College
- 0-2 years experience preferred – New TEFL/TESOL Teacher welcome to apply!!
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred
- Energetic and professional demeanor
If you’re interested in ESL teaching jobs in China please email your resume, a copy of your passport, and a copy of your TEFL certification to [email protected]
Information about Changchun China to find out if it’s right for you!
If you want to get TEFL certified before you go abroad (which I would highly suggest!) have a look at some accredited TEFL Courses for more information.