ESL/EFL Teaching Positions in China ~ Locations near Hong Kong!
ESL/EFL Teaching Positions in China ~ World International Education (WIE) China is a well-known English Language company in China that recruits for a number of schools in East China, Guangzhou (which is close to Hong Kong!). There are a number of ESL/EFL Teaching positions in China to fill from Kindergarten to College and University positions.
Why should you apply for this position?
- Highly Competitive Pay, higher than the average salary of Guangzhou
- Reasonable teaching hours comparable to other positions
- Reliable and well-known company (WIE China)
- Opportunities to teach all age ranges! (Kindergarten to adults/University!)
- Positions available in a number of elite public and private schools ranging from kindergarten, primary, middle school, high school Colleges, and Universities!
- You will be supported by a Chinese and foreign management team to assist you with any questions or concerns while living and working abroad.
- Positions available in a number of schools from Kindergarten, elementary, middle school, high school and College and University positions!
- 18 teaching hours per week (actual teaching hour will be less than 18 hours) and 15 office hours
- Maximum 25 classes per week, 45 minutes per class from Monday to Friday. Class times will be between 8:00am – 12:00pm and 2:30pm – 5:30pm.
- Positions are two semesters or longer – most will have a 12-month contract, however, that is negotiable for some positions.
- Salary is between 14,000 – 25,000 RMB per month (depending on education and experience)
- The school’s are located mostly in South China including Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Shenzen, Zhongshan etc. (All cities are very close to Hong Kong)
- Teachers are expected to arrive one week prior to contract for training.
- Accommodations are provided by the company
- Flights are paid up-front!!
- Start time is based on teacher’s availability and Visa processing time.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University/College
- 1-2 years teaching experience preferred (but new teachers are welcome to apply!)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred
- Teachers need to be from a country that is eligible to apply for a work visa for teaching ESL in China – UK, Ireland, Canada, America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
- Energetic and professional demeanor
- A criminal background check and a medical check will be required for visa application!
If you’re interested in the position please email the following information to recruitm[email protected].
- Your earliest start date
- A professional cover letter and resume
- A copy of your Bachelor’s Degree and any other relevant certificates/degrees
- A clear and professional photo
- A scanned copy of your passport
I will be in touch shortly to discuss your application!
If you want to get TEFL certified before you go abroad (which I would highly suggest!) have a look at some accredited TEFL Courses for more information.