ESL/EFL Teaching Jobs in Thailand! Various locations for Kindergarten, Elementary and High School Positions!!
Teach in locations throughout Thailand with Media Kids! There are multiple ESL/EFL Teaching jobs in Thailand to choose from! Join a reputable company that offers full-time support and interactive teaching positions. Plus you get to choose what level you want to teach and where! Check out the details below and email [email protected] to apply!
Why should you apply for this position?
- You only have to sign on for a 4-month contract (with the option to renew every 4-months with a bonus!)
- Reliable and established company (Media Kids)
- Unique locations in kindergarten, elementary and high schools throughout Thailand
- Visa and accommodation support from the company!
- You will be supported by a Thai and foreign management team to assist you with any questions or concerns while living and working abroad.
- Built-in expat community of teachers working for the company
- Training, orientation and on-going curriculum support provided for all teachers
- Maximum insurance and medical coverage
- Positions available in various locations to teach ESL/EFL in Thailand in the Northeastern, North and Central areas, with over 70 schools to choose from!
- Semesters run for 4-month terms and contracts are signed per semester with the option to renew each semester.
- Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
- Monthly salary starting at 30,000 Baht (or more depending on education and experience)
- Upon arrival, all teacher will receive a 3-day orientation course (Thai language, culture, school system, curriculum, visa process etc.) with free accommodation provided.
- Accommodations allowance of 3,000 THB per month and assistance finding accommodations
- Accident insurance provided
- Full coverage for a work permit
- Full curriculum and/or Textbooks with continual support as needed
- Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
- Assistance with obtaining the Thai SIM card
- Start time is based on teacher’s availability.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University/College
- 1-2 years teaching experience preferred (but new teachers are welcome to apply!)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred (for information on courses go to my TEFL Course page)
- Teachers need to be from a country that is eligible to apply for a work visa for teaching ESL in Thailand – UK, Ireland, Canada, America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Europe.
- Energetic and professional demeanor
If you’re interested email your resume, a copy of your passport, and a copy of your Degree and TEFL certification (if applicable) to [email protected]
If you want to get TEFL certified before you go abroad (which I would highly suggest!) have a look at some accredited TEFL Courses for more information