Adult ESL Teaching Positions in Korea
If you’re looking for adult ESL teaching positions in Korea this is the opportunity for you! Professional working environment, teaching adult business students, with a lot of available teaching hours.
This position is for teachers who want to live in the suburbs of Seoul and work with adult students only. The Private Language company places teachers in various positions throughout Seoul to teach classes in high-level Korean companies. Position hours and classes vary based on what you’re looking for and how much time you’re willing to commit. The company is professional and produces a number of English language programs so there is always an opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
- Teach business professionals in a company setting in a professional working environment
- 12-month contract
- Subsidized round-trip flights and accommodation provided
- Pay grade based on experience and hours – provided with a base pay and compensated hourly for classes with additional hours compensated
- Teaching hours vary based on student registration each semester with the lowest hours from 80hrs (monthly)
- Teaching semesters run for 4-months each from January.
- A bonus of one-month payment upon completion of the contract.
- Start time is based on teacher availability and visa processing time.
- Teachers are provided with 1-week training upon arrival
- Teachers are expected to participate in bi-monthly professional development sessions (2 per semester)
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject from an accredited University
- Teachers need to be from a country that is eligible to apply for a work visa in Korea – UK, Ireland, Canada, America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
- TEFL/TESOL certification from an accredited school
- At least two years teaching experience (in a business setting is ideal)
- Professional and energetic demeanor.
If you’re interested in the position email your resume with a picture to [email protected]
If you’re interested in teaching EFL in Korea find out more information what that entails here to see if it’s right for you!
If you want to get TEFL certified before you go abroad (which I would highly suggest!) have a look at some accredited TEFL Courses for more information.