My name is Eliza Kelly and I am an International TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) professional, turned recruiter, currently living in South Korea. My experience teaching abroad has made me passionate about helping others pursue the same dreams and goals to travel and teach. The international teaching industry can be tricky to navigate and I want to change that! My ultimate goal with The Unconventional Life is to reinvent the teacher recruitment process to make it more teacher friendly. I strive to provide a one-stop shop for teachers looking to teach abroad and create a more personalized an trustworthy recruitment company.
The most important question…..How can I help you?
I am so lucky to have had the experience to live and teach abroad and I want to make this happen for you based on your goals and on you your terms! I want to help you realize your dream of teaching abroad and then help you make a plan to do just that!
And this dear people is what I call living the unconventional life. Life on your own terms!!
BOUTIQUE TEACHER RECRUITMENT
Teacher recruitment at it’s finest!! What you can expect:
- Personalized Recruitment services, that will help you to be prepared for the application process and choose the best job for you!
- Job listings from trustworthy companies that I have partnered with who have been researched and assessed to make sure they are legitimate companies with quality teaching positions.
- Have a question about how to get started?? Just ask and I’ll give you a personalized consult based on your experience and personal goals. You can also sign up for my FREE Decide to Teach Abroad Series!
With my extensive experience in the TEFL/TESOL industry both at home and abroad I have learned a lot and have a lot of tips, advice, and resources to share. You will get all this information for free on the blog!!
- The international Lifestyle – Experiences and lifestyle tips and advice about traveling and living in another country
- Teaching Jobs – Information about teaching abroad, the recruitment process and what it’s like to teach in different countries
- English Language Teaching – resources and advice you can use in your classroom (practical and theoretical)
I look forward to hearing from you!